Sunday, February 01, 2009

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies


Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
is scheduled for release April 15, 2009. But who can wait that long? Not I.


Chapter 1

IT is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.

However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered as the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.

" My dear Mr Bennet," said his lady to him one day, " have you heard that Netherfield Park has been overrun by zombies ? "

Mr Bennet replied that he had not.

1 comment:

Susan Higginbotham said...

I don't know which I'm looking forward to more on April 15: this book or having to do my taxes.